Life with the B's


Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year To All Our Friends and Relatives!

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve. We had a nice quiet evening at home.
It was Ladies against Gentlemen in a game of Outburst, in which the Ladies won, of course! After toasting to the promise of a New Year, Mike and Paul fell asleep, while Mary made it until 1 am reading scandal mags with me. I plopped into bed around 2:30, after cleaning up and vacuuming. (It's always nice to wake up to a clean house the night after a party!) The girls slept until noon! Surprising, considering Emma's tendency to snore. The boys had slept in the basement, so no one really knows what time they got up. I'm sure they got up and right back at the video games, since Austin got a "cheat code" magazine yesterday.

Today is going to be a quiet day. I need to catch up on some volunteer work, and some work for the author I help out every now and then. Maybe I'll watch and movie and take a nap...We have tickets to the Nighthawks season opener, but I may just duck out on that one!

No comments: