Life with the B's


Friday, December 10, 2004

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Here it is, December and I've finally gotten around to updating my life. I owe it to Aunt Madeline, the one and only person who actually looks at this site. So here's to you Aunt Mad! (and any others who may be reading).

Life has been very busy for me mainly because I've rejoined the workforce. Apart from the occasional wedding or doctor's appointment, it's been 7 years since I've had to be anywhere. A Computer Aide position opened up in our school district, and with Emma being in school all day, the schedule was perfect. My hours and vacations are the same as the kids, so I don't have to worry about where they will go while I'm working. Summers and vacations off....ahhh! As if the schedule wouldn't be reason enough to love the job, I get to work with students and technology at the same time. I really love this job. The people I work with are great, and the students are a lot of fun. Most of all, I have have the opportunity to learn something new every day.

No comments: